Web Development with Angular and Bootstrap
Computers & Technology
Download Free - Web Development with Angular and Bootstrap: Embrace responsive web design and build adaptive Angular web applications, 3 edition - ebook in ePUB format
ISBN: 1788838106 | 2019-08-30 | 492 pages | 10.6 MbCombine the power of Angular, Bootstrap 4, FlexLayout, and Angular Material Design to build elegant user interfaces
- Learn to combine Angular 6 with Bootstrap 4 to design highly intuitive and responsive web interfaces
- Explore the design principles for professional web layout with Angular Material, Flexbox, and Bootstrap
- Avoid potential stumbling blocks in web development with the help of expert tips
Angular and Bootstrap have undergone a major overhaul to embrace emerging web technologies that help developers build cutting-edge web applications. This book is for you if you're ready to enhance your web development skills beyond HTML and CSS.
It begins with the basics of Angular and Bootstrap 4, along with an introduction to ES and TypeScript. You'll be able to refine your skills further with flex-layout's Responsive API to specify different layouts and sizing for various screen sizes. By using Angular Material, you'll discover how to make your web pages look professional. You'll study how to format output using Angular's pipes and use the built-in router to set up routes for all your components. With the help of Webpack, you'll be able to easily wrap up your project and use SASS to make things pretty. Furthermore, you can validate the forms you've built and debug your application. This book will also guide you in transitioning from Bootstrap to Angular smoothly, hooking up with a server, and using Firebase as the persistence layer. You'll not only develop the right skills, but also gain insights into the potential stumbling blocks and tips for how to avoid them.
By the end of this book, you'll have a stunning e-commerce application running, along with the confidence to build your own applications.
What you will learn
- Develop Angular single-page applications using an ecosystem of helper tools
- Get familiar with Bootstrap's new grid and helper classes
- Embrace TypeScript and ECMAScript to write more maintainable code
- Implement custom directives for Bootstrap 4 with the ng2-bootstrap library
- Understand the component-oriented structure of Angular and its router
- Use the built-in HTTP library to work with API endpoints
- Manage your app's data and state with observables and streams
- Combine Angular and Bootstrap 4 with Firebase to develop a solid example
Whether you already know a little about Bootstrap or Angular or you're a complete beginner, this book will enhance your capabilities in both frameworks. It will guide you in easily building a fully functional web app. Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and jаvascript is required to get a better understanding of Bootstrap and Angular.